Our team has been hard at work to refresh your Ci experience and we’re just about ready to apply the finishing touches. We wanted to give you a quick preview of some of the changes coming in the next few days.
Since Workspace launched in September 2013, we’ve rolled out many features and improvements under the constraints of our original layout and design. We feel we’ve shared this journey with our users – learning things about you and about our product. At times these lessons challenged our assumptions, and other times drove our decisions and efforts to introduce new features.
Here’s a little teaser of your refreshed Workspace experience:
- New Workspace layout to help improve organization of features
- Refined navigation to improve accessibility of features and workflow
- New preview experience to frame your content better (Content is king!)
- Streamlined flow to apps for easier & faster start-up of a collaborative review session (with our VideoReview or ImageReview apps)
- Overall look & feel refinements for a tighter and crisper feel
We’ll continue to evolve your Ci experience, and we hope you’ve enjoyed the ride so far!